To develop and own, with partners, projects in the global energy sector and to be the preferred supplier of life cycle management services in this industry.
We will add value to our clients by our commitment to provide quality services that are reflective of our non-compromising approach to health, safety and the environment we operate in.
We are committed to provide quality services in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible manner.
We treat all our employees, clients, contractors, suppliers and public with respect.
We conduct our business in an ethical manner and do not tolerate any unethical behaviour by our personnel or individuals or companies we deal with.
Our company is a law abiding citizen and conforms to the laws of the countries it operates in.
We conduct our business in a professional manner and continuously strive to provide our clients with real value added services.
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY (SHEQ) POLICY
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management is a core value to ADC Projects. We will continually strive for excellence through improving our practises, processes and resources to ensure Client satisfaction and to minimise risks towards safety and health while minimising our impact on the environment.
To demonstrate our commitment to SHEQ Management Excellence, we will define, implement and maintain the necessary processes, systems and standards to retain the International Standard for Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management; OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- Comply with applicable standards, specifications and statutory requirements of the country and region where we perform work.
- Ensure that all service providers and suppliers comply with the statutory requirements of the country and region applicable to the work they perform on behalf of us or our clients.
- Encourage stakeholders to commit to quality excellence and sound health, safety and environmental practices.
- Actively search for and implement practices to prevent harm to our environment and for the improvement of health and safety performance.
- Continually review our SHEQ objectives, targets and management programs.
- To review and continually improve our Business Management System in order to promote a positive SHEQ culture.
- Company personnel will be constructively engaged in the setting up and continual improvement of our work processes, systems, procedures, guidelines and policies to achieve and maintain SHEQ Management Excellence.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management</h4>
DOWNLOAD ALL CERTIFICATES